Cabo San Lucas International Airport
September 18th - 24th, 2022
~85F & ~60ft visibility
Group size: 10
Baja California, Mexico, a meeting ground for some of the worlds largest pelagic spearfishing competitions is where we are heading! On this trip you will have the opportunity to spear in both the Sea of Cortez and also the Pacific side of Baja!
The outpost at Mag Bay is built for adventurers and sportsman, simple builds make this island stay a truly unique experience. They have a great staff cooking delicious meals every day. At Mag Bay we will be closest to the action, experiencing the Pelagic's in the water and the Marlin migration!
Your Spearfishing Adventure
SSI/NAUI Freedive Instructor
NAUI Freedive Instructor
- - 7 Days, 6 Nights accommodations
- 5 days of amazing spearfishing
- 3 meals a day cooked by kitchen staff
- All airport transportation and transportation to and from Mag Bay.
- Fish processing and freezing
- Weights if needed, use of kayaks, bicycles
- Trip Shirts
- - Flights
- Gear rental
- Travel Insurance
Don't forget to bring
- - Spearfishing Gear
- Freedive Gear
- The resort at Palapas Ventana is known worldwide. You’ll know you have reached the Palapas when you see the palapa roofs on the casitas, overlooking the Sea of Cortez and Cerralvo Island. Each casita is a stand-alone unit and has a porch with rocking chairs and hammock. Every casita has a fantastic view! The outpost at Mag Bay is built for adventurers and sportsman, simple builds make this island stay a truly unique experience. They have a great staff cooking delicious meals every day.